Jeden Mittwoch von 09:00 – 12:30 Uhr.
We are educators in the field of emotional/social development who support students, teachers and guardians in dealing with challenging situations in the school context.
We accompany and support students, and place a special focus on student behavior. We work together with students to remove obstacles that impact learning success.
How we provide support
We provide support in the following ways:
- developing social competence
- strengthening self-confidence
- encouraging learning
- Developing strategies for conflict resolution
- Teaching methods of violence prevention
What we offer:
- educational diagnostics
- collegial advice
- pedagogical counseling of legal guardians
- Networking between parents or guardians and our school internal and external professionals
- Moderation during conferences with teachers